Location: Cork Role: Permanent
Opportunity to join an expanding pharma company.
The Senior Supply planner will manage the end to end planning process to ensure that all customer needs are met while balancing stock levels to predetermined targets. Liaising closely with Demand Planning, Customer Service, Production/Packing operations, and Logistics to ensure there are no capacity issues or other bottlenecks in the supply chain
• Manage master planning, material processes and systems, prepare and update production schedules and purchasing needs. Ensure operational alignment with production plan and KPIs. Optimize inventory and process improvements.
• Prepare manufacturing plan that supports the supply timelines required by our customer whilst balancing inventory levels and operational efficency of site assets. Tracks progress, readjusts schedules and communicates changes to affected stakeholders, whilst actively mitigating impact and resolving any product supply and/or customer service issues
• In-depth understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work. In-depth understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
• Maintain SAP planning parameters to ensure data integrity
• Maintain and report on relevant Supply Chain KPI’s including plant inventories, backorders, and stockouts. Drive corrective actions to get back on track where necessary
• Compiles, analyzes and presents non-routine information to support Supply Chain activities and to assist with decision making– e.g. inventory levels, inventory positioning, material deliveries, planned master production schedule, S&OP and sales forecasts
• Develop robust processes that support and enhance the planning function
• Establish and maintain positive working relationships across the Site and Supply Chain. Negotiates and monitors levels of service or performance provided, communicates and actions areas of concern to resolve issues.
• Bachelors in Supply Chain Management, Business Information Systems / Business Analytics / Financial / Mathematics or a related field
• APICS certification (CPIM, CRIM, CSCP) preferred
• Excellent working knowledge of MRP, ERP, (preferably SAP) is essential
• This role requires advanced experience in the Manufacturing & Materials Planning and Execution.