Location: Cork Role: Contract Contract Length: 12 months
12 month contract opportunity with a leading Pharmaceutical manufacturer. The ideal candidate will work on supply chain problems of a diverse scope, where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of identifiable factors, establishment of root cause & implementation of corrective actions to meet business targets on OTIF, Inventory etc.
• Work across organizational, cultural and geographic boundaries to optimize company strategic results within the supply chain function.
• Introduce and integrate new technologies andor new processes, as needed & support and develop inventory level tactics to support delivery of the business goals.
• Provide input to more senior team members on planning and forecasting challenges to drive continuous improvement in standards.
• Execute the planning and control of materials and finished goods to meet OTIF and distribution demand & Compile and analyse data to assist with decision-making.
• Generate documents such as work orders, purchase orders, material transfer requests, or shipping documentation to support supply chain execution activities.
The ideal candidate will possess good planning and organizational skills coupled with strong communication, time management skills and an aptitude for working with computer systems to plan and manage supply chain requirements.
•HeShe will demonstrate an in depth understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards along with an in depth knowledge of industry practices.
•HeShe will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills, strong analytical skills and problem-solving capability.
•HeShe will possess up-to-date knowledge of business operating systems, DRP, production scheduling, OracleDB2Access databases, and Excel, its uses and functions, and business need’s and developments.
•HeShe will be able to develop solutions to a wide range of moderately complex problems, which require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation.
•HeShe will be proficient in ERP system software, with emphasis in the Operations Supply Chain functionality.
•HeShe will be knowledgeable in cGMP operations functionality.