Location: Cork Role: Permanent
Our client an International Trading Company in the Cork area is looking to recruit a Financial Accountant to join its team and assist in the smooth operation of Finance, Business Reporting & IT systems of the business.
• Responsible for Debtors and Creditors
• Handle all banking activities including deposits, payments and reconciliation
• Deal with any Customer Claims/problems as they arise
• Weekly (monthly) meetings with the MD and report on any problem accounts
• Deal the Credit Control Function
• Dealing with the Revenue Returns, VAT, Intrastat and Tax for Ireland and UK
• Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts within prescribed deadline
• Preparing monthly Management Reporting Pack
• Promptly carrying out due diligence on potential Customers & Suppliers
• Ensure intercompany invoice reconciliation is completed by monthly deadline
• Prepare Daily, Weekly & Monthly KPI’s for the Business
• Assisting in the development of Business Reports
• Assisting in implementing any corrective actions from the reports
• Providing initial trouble shooting services
• Liaising with Suppliers in dealing with problems
• Preparation of Financial Statement
• Deal with Internal and External Auditors
Qualified Financial Accountant (ACA, ACCAor CIMA) with 2 years minimum post qualified experience.
This role is part time ideally 24- 25 hours a week.