Location: Cork Role: Permanent
Senior Logistics and Planning manager required for a multinational healthcare company . This posiiton will sit on site leadership team Responsible for the Logistics department within the Cork Plant. As part of the Global Supply Planning team, the primary responsibility of this position is to develop and execute strategies to drive production planning, inventory management, material procurement and warehouse / distribution management on the Cork site.
As an active member of the site leadership team, this person will maintain and develop a culture of safety and quality within the Logistics team. They will provide oversight and management of the Logistics processes required to deliver on the Supply Chain goals relating to Core Business and Continuous improvement.
Reporting to the Global Supply Planning Manager, this position will be expected to perform at a senior level within the Cork Plant and the Global Supply Planning team.
• To take the overall responsibility for delivering the Logistics department’s functional goals, including financial and people development
• To provide key enabling and optimisation support to ensure the timely and cost effective delivery of the Plant’s core business Goals & Objectives
• To manage a team to deliver the responsibilities and mandate of the Logistics department
• To work with the Global Supply Planning team within the Supply Chain to deliver operational synergies and maximise service to our customers
• Execute Logistics strategies and initiatives focused on process improvement and standardization
• To lead the sales and operations planning processes and be a key contributor to the budgetary planning processes for Cork site
• Ensure compliance with current regulatory standards and guidelines (Distribution, administrative, financial & quality assurance)
• Responsible for aligning functional development initiatives with those of other departments and the strategic development of the Cork site
• 3rd level qualification
• 10+ years experience in a cGMDP environment with a very strong knowledge of quality, regulatory, manufacturing and supply chain systems.
• Broad and comprehensive knowledge and understanding of supply chain systems, processes