Location: Cork Role: Permanent
Opportunity to join leading multi-national pharma related manufacturing site.
Communicate with team members and other functions to ensure all laboratory activities are coordinated.
Complete all appropriate training through SOP’s and safety Risk Assessments.
Calibrate and verify the readiness of laboratory equipment.
In Process Control of product and testing thereof
Ability to use a variety of wet chemistry techniques including micro testing.
• 1-3 years’ experience in a similar position
• 3rd level Degree and some experience in the area of Physical, Chemical and Micro testing.
• Experience in Powders testing would be ideal.
• Knowledge of LIMS and SAP
• Flexibility, strong interpersonall