Location: Cork Role: Permanent
Our client is a specialist supplier of process equipment for the global process industry.
Due to continued growth and expansion a vacancy has arisen for a Projects Sales Lead whom will form an integral part of our Projects Sales Team.
Working as part of the Internal Sales Team, the successful candidate reviews Project Tenders/Enquiries and then prepares Project Sales Quotation for the customer. A significant part of the role entails dealing with the company current supplier base, then communicating and agreeing commercial/technical terms with the customer.
• You will report directly to the Projects Team Manager.
• Responsible for receiving and processing Project Sales enquiries, technically evaluating all customers’ requirements. Then identify suitable suppliers on a technical/ commercial basis and generating proposal from the company’s product range.
• To provide primary support for a key product range and become the in-house, group product specialist for this product range. This will also incorporate, over a period of time, control valves and regulator sizing.
• Liaise with and support customers/suppliers, and the field sales team to ensure that customer expectations are understood and requirements are met in full.
• Complete a technical and commercial evaluation of customer orders and relevant specification, and to interface with other team members throughout the order execution cycle.
• Manage any customer queries both commercial and technical.
• Provide technical support to the wider sales team.
A Bachelors degree in Business, Engineering or related field.
An excellent ability to think laterally, problem solve and provide innovative solutions.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate flexibility, capacity to manage multiple t